
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Friday, August 10, 2007
12:05 PM
Chocolate chip cookies<3I am very bored so I want to bake cookies now. I want to shop but my wallet`s thinner than Nicole Richie,and this isn`t good since I`ve been spending them on medical expenses.Just came back from sending sis off to Cik Nisha`s house,trying to complete some work.I`ve got two miss calls and I didn`t even hear it.So far,I`ve completed only 5 worksheets for tuition.I still have another 5.Today will be another productive day,and the morning started out with a runwhale of time to myself reading Man and Boy,drinking a cup of Milo,and oh,I had pizza too.I shall finish up Physics revision,again,before doing say,three chapters of Math, and then I want to get rid of the stuffs in my wardrobe(anyone wants them?).Fold all the clothes,and if I`m not very lazy,I shall clean the rest of the house and maybe,just maybe mop the house too.Life`s good,even without the maid to the clean up because then I`ll learn how hard housework is.But anything to lose weight :D -Man and Boy is a definite must-read.I realised families aren`t always perfect,and most importantly,mine isn`t,too. Learn to accept the fact and get over it.I`m all alone in the house and I can`t seem to put the book down,but I need to get work done.I want to run in the evening today.
|